Electronic Payments powered by ProPay
We are excited to announce that you can now* collect electronic payments in your Proposals through our new ProPay integration. ProPay is a cost-effective alternative to traditional merchant account offerings providing individuals and small businesses the ability to process their customer's Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover®, and American Express® cards.
- Collect credit card or electronic check (ACH) payments.
- Integrated directly into our new "Accept & Sign" form.
- Get your proposal signed and your deposit collected all in one step!
- Head to ProPay.com to learn more about ProPay and their services.
The ProPay integration is currently only available to our paying customers, including D-Tools Software Assurance (SA) members.
- The ability to reorder products is our #1 requested feature and today we are releasing a Beta of our reorder capability in Proposals. To access this feature you need only to choose the new "Display Order" sort option in the Product section. Using the "Set item display order" button you'll be able to rearrange items to your liking for display in the proposal. To follow the progress of this feature, head on over to our feedback portal post!
- We've updated the "Accept & Sign" experience to include a step that recommends printing a copy.
- We now save the IP address of the person who signed the proposal, for your records.
- We've improved our WYSIWYG editor to include more formatting options and we now display this in a larger area to make editing even easier!
You can now define labor by a dollar amount in addition to the standard "duration" option. This can be found anywhere you add labor (including the Catalog). Head on over to D-Tools Cloud and let us know what you think!
- We're working to improve the performance of reminders and our timeline. We are introducing a few tweaks in the release and will roll out more improvements in the coming releases.
- Non-image attachment icons have been updated to include information about the type of file that was attached.
- A number of email templates have been updated to our new look and feel.